Thursday, March 19, 2009

Shows, Shows, Shows!

So right now I am working on five different shows. In order of performance they are: The Mystery of Madam Pearl which is a murder mystery. It is being performed at the Sherwood Conservatory of Music at 7:30 on April 8. I am one of three characters in this original mini-musical. The next show is Hello Again. I am playing drums in the pit band for the show. It is April 13-16 at various times. The next show is A Funny Thing Happened on the Way to the Forum. I am assistant musical director and rehearsal accompanist. The performance dates are April 28 and 29 at 7:30. Parts I’ll Never Play is a musical cabaret directed by Amber Linde. I am the musical director for the show. I also co-wrote the opening number with Amber. The show is being performed at Manifest at 4:30 in the theatre building. The last show that I am currently working on is You Took Away My Flag. It is an original musical that I am acting in. The show dates and times have yet to be determined. That’s all that is new right now. Come check out the shows. They are all going to be great!
-Brad

No comments:

Post a Comment