Thursday, July 16, 2009

Video Logs

The video logs have been going great. So far I have two of them up and I am putting up a third one tomorrow. The first two videos combined have been watched about 110 times!!! I am very excited about the amount of views I am getting on the video logs. There has been a couple comments and ratings on the videos but overall not very much. So the favor that I am asking to everyone who reads this blog is to comment and rate the videos!!! I am also extremely excited about the number of subscribers I have gained from the video logs. After the first one I had about 5 subscribers. Now that I have put up the second video log, that number has more than doubled to 11. To most people that doesn't sound like much, but to me it is really awesome.
So some of the new exciting news. For video log three, I am going to have my friend Ali Arzeni sing. It is going to be great. She is singing the song "Waiting" from the show "Love (luv): an afterthought", a show that my friend Dan Lowry and I are working on. We have been working on it for the past couple months, very on and off, and it has gotten better and better. So everyone make sure to look on my youtube acount tomorrow night, for the release of video log three with Ali Arzeni.
That is all for now,
and remember to please rate and comment on the videos,
Thanks,
Brad

No comments:

Post a Comment