Sunday, June 28, 2009

Vlog

Hey everyone,
For those of you who don't know I send out a newsletter for my website on the first of every month. This next one I am very excited about because I am launching my Video Log (Vlog) on Youtube. I am going to try to post on it once a week or so. It will have videos with myself playing some of my recent work. Most likely songs from "Soulmate?" or songs that I enjoy covering. I will also probably have some of my friends in the videos playing other instruments. I think it is going to be really cool.
Another cool thing is that Youtube updated their website. So now there is a new layout for Youtube accounts. Everyone should check it out.
Here is my account.
http://www.youtube.com/user/GuitarGODLOA
So check out my Vlog, it should be up in the next couple days.
That's all for now,
-Brad

No comments:

Post a Comment