Friday, June 5, 2009

LIT FEST

I just found out that I am performing with my friend Ricky Powell (www.rickypowellmusic.com) at Printers Row Lit Fest. We are performing at 2 o'clock on Sunday June 7th in the Columbia tent, located at Harrison and Dearborne (by the Starbucks and Chase and 7 11). Come check us out because it is going to be awesome. We are performing 5 Ricky Powell originals and many others including Man in the Mirror, Just the Two of Us, Tears in Heaven, and more... Be there at 2 to catch a great show and to be part of a huge literary festival.
In other news I am setting up a recording session with 8 of my very talented friends. We are planning on recording in mid July. The session will consitly of many of my recent choral works incuding "Gray Steel Morning", "Mother - A Message", and "Eternal Life - John 3:16-17". I hope to have the recordings up shortly after the session so make sure to check back for those.
Thats all for now.
-Brad

No comments:

Post a Comment