Monday, June 8, 2009

Theatre

As everyone may know, if you read anything I actually write, I have been moving towards the choral end of things. I really love where my music is going. However, last night I watched the 2009 Tony Awards and I was blown away by the performance of "Next to Normal". I was expecting it to be good, but I had chills almost the entire time. If you didn't get a chance to see the Tony's check it out.

It completely re-sparked my love for musical theatre and the passion that can be conveyed on-stage. I immediately started thinking about the show I am working on with my friend and playwright Dan. I hope to be able to write something with that much emotion and that much feeling so I can make people feel the way I felt last night.
That's all for now,
Keep Dreaming like me,
Brad

1 comment: